- Hua Li - TAO
Hua Li - TAO
TAO was founded by Hua Li in Beijing. It is a design studio committed to architecture, urban, landscape, Interior, and furniture design. TAO is critical at architecture as an obsession to fancy forms in the context of media based globalized consumerism and becoming either fashions or dogmas. We are interested in exploring ontological and essential meaning of space and tectonics in architecture, and concerned with its social and environmental impacts. The subjects such us sense of place, response to climate, material and construction method, efficient use of resource, are explored in each TAO project with its specific context.
Major project list:
• Sports Center for Northeast Normal University, ChangChun, 2004-2011, under construction
• Beijing Changmeng Care Center, 2007-2008, completed
• TAO Architect’s Office, Refurbishment of a Warehouse, Beijing, 2009, completed
• Museum of Handcraft Paper, Gaoligong Mountain, Yunnan, 2008-2010, completed
• Rebuilding of XiaoQuan Elementary School, Sichuan, 2008-2011, completed
• Riverside Clubhouse-Folded Farnsworth, Yancheng, 2010, completed
• Huancui Courtyard Houses, Weihai, 2009-2012, under construction
• Vanfund Exhibition & Sales Center, Xianghe, 2011-2012, under construction
• Wuyishan Bamboo Raft Factory, Fujian, 2011-, ongoing
Die Sanierung durch Messner Architects hat die Waldkirche für den Dialog mit ihrer Umgebung...
Die Galerie und Showroom von Iris ceramica und FMG Fabbrica Marmi e Graniti lädt zur...
Im Jahr 2022 soll der Turm The Link nach dem Entwurf von PCA-stream Philippe Chiambaretta...